Friday, March 6, 2009

Revving up!

We're making progress here, at Loki Skyways, with a website that's nearly ready to launch. A truly HUGE thank you to web guru and dear friend DJ for making it a reality.

I'm getting ready to spend my weekend writing letters to corporate sponsors. I'm hoping to raise not only the funds I need to actually fly the race, but a sizeable donation to Wings of Hope for the amazing work they do, bringing resources to communities in poverty-stricken areas, and building partnerships that engender self-sufficiency. They bring hope and a brighter future to the communities they touch.

I invite you to help me make a contribution to their efforts. You can contribute via Paypal on my webpage at www.myfirstairrace.com. I'll be posting financial progress reports so you can see just what a difference every donation makes --no amount is too small!

No comments:

Post a Comment